On Twenty20, you can upload photos to your gallery to sell to brands around the world. You can learn more about photo licensing here.
Below you can find instructions on how to upload photos to your gallery via the iPhone app or website.
Adding photos to your gallery on the iPhone app:
- Press the blue add button in the bottom navigation bar
- You will have the choice to add photos from your Camera Roll and other photo albums on your iPhone
- Select the photo you wish to add (only one photo can be added at a time)
Helpful Hint: Make sure to add keywords, tag people and write a description of your photos so buyers can search and find your work! Learn what types of photos you should post here.
Adding photos to your gallery on the website:
- Click the blue words "ADD PHOTOS" on the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Select the source you would like to add photos from (Your computer, Google Drive, etc)
- Select as many photos as you would like to bulk upload
- Please note: It may take a few moments for the photos to show up in your gallery. If you refresh your gallery page after a few minutes you should be able to see the photos added to your gallery.