Customers are interested in high quality photos that can be viewed in a variety of ways. Many websites and advertisements also need a high resolution image to suit their needs. You may want to upsize or replace your photo if your photo is small, has watermarks, or has borders.
Please note: Replacing your photo with a larger file size or non-watermarked, borderless image, will not affect your honors or placements in challenges. It only increases your chances of selling!
These are the minimum resolutions for each size:
If you have a larger version of your photo than the one you've posted on Twenty20 you can "upsize" the photo for better selling potential.
On the iPhone app:
- Navigate to your gallery and choose the photo you want to upsize
- Tap on 'Edit Photo' and then tap on 'Replace' next to the photo's size
- A screen will pop up that says 'Select Album' with all of your phone's photo album's listed. Select which album your photo is in.
- Choose from your camera roll (or any other photo album) the largest version of the photo that you have
- Click "replace" in the top right corner of the screen and you'll now have the larger version of the photo on Twenty20!
On the website:
- Click your Username in the top right of the navigation bar and choose "Profile" from the drop-down menu
- Click on any photo you wish to edit
- Underneath the photo, click the "Edit" button
- To Upsize or Replace your photo, scroll down & click the "Replace Photo" button
- Before returning to your public gallery, click the "Done" button