Sharing collections is a great way to collaborate on photo selections with clients and colleagues. You can read more about how to share collections below:
How to Share a Collection as "View Only"
Sharing a collection as "view only" means only you can add, edit, remove, and reorder photos in the collection as well as set collection settings.
- Open the collection
- Copy the URL link at the top of your browser
- Paste the URL in a message to your client or colleague (they will only be able to view the photos)
How to Share a Collection with Team Collaborators
Sharing a collection with team collaborators means you and other user seats on your subscription can add, edit, remove and reorder photos in the collection. Only you can turn on/off team collaboration on the collection or delete the collection as a whole.
Note: This feature is only available to customers within their trial or subscription period.
- Open your Subscription Settings
- If you haven't already, invite any new user seats to join your subscription under "Your Team" (any team members on your subscription will have access to shared team collections)
- Open the collection you want to share as a team collection
- Under the title of your collection, click "Edit Collection"
- Toggle "Team Collection?" to "Yes"
- Click "Save"
- You can either send the URL to your collaborators or they can access the collection by clicking on their avatar in the top navigation and then "My Collections"
- There you can find all shared team collections in your subscription under "Team Collections"