What are Collections?
Collections are an easy way for you to collect and organize Twenty20 photos that you want to save for later viewing and purchase. You should think of a collection as a folder or list of favorites. You can create collections for anything and everything -- save your favorite 'Parenthood' photos or organize the photos you want to use for a campaign.
Types of Collections:
- Shared Collections are a great way to collaborate and share the photos you find with friends and coworkers.
- Private Collections are an easy way for you to collect photos privately.
- Featured Collections are the Twenty20 Photo Editor's curated assortment of high-quality photos that are featured on our homepage.
- The Signature Collection showcases the most sellable photos on Twenty20.
How do I access my Collections?
To view your collections on the app:
- Go to your gallery and click on 'All Photos'
- On the dropdown menu, select 'All Collections'
- Scroll up or down to see all of your collections
- Click on any collection to view the photos
To view your collections on the web:
- Click on your username in the top right corner
- Click on 'My Collections'