Your username and password will work to log you into Twenty20 on both the website and the iPhone app. To change your password you must be logged in. If you don't remember your password here are instructions to get a new one sent.
Forgot Your Password:
- Navigate to the Twenty20 Sign in screen
- Select "Forgot your Password?"
- Enter your email on the screen
- You'll receive an email with instructions on resetting your password (Note: This may take a few minutes to show up in your inbox.)
I'm trying to reset my password, but haven't received a password reset link in my inbox:
We recommend waiting a few minutes for the password reset link to be sent to your inbox.
If you're still having trouble receiving the password reset link in your inbox, you may have unsubscribed from our email list. If this is the case, please contact us with the email associated with your account.
Change your password on the app:
We know we should put this in the app, so we're working on it! If you think this should be our top priority let us know by contacting us!
Change your password on the website:
- Navigate to the person in the top right hand corner of the website
- Choose "Settings"
- Next to "Change your Password" choose "Edit"
- Fill out information on the new password you wish to use
- Make sure to select "Save" at the bottom before leaving the page