Your Twenty20 username (or "gallery name") is how you are displayed to other users of Twenty20. This name also displays in the link you can use to direct people to your gallery, which will look like twenty20.com/yourusername.
Helpful hint: You can also edit your Bio on this page, and tell the Twenty20 community something about yourself!
Pro tip: If your photo is featured on social media, we will use your username to mention you. For example, if we feature your photo on our Instagram, we will tag @username in the caption!
On the app:
- Navigate to your gallery
- Select "Edit Your Profile" below your name
- Click "Done" in the top right hand corner
On the website:
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the navigation bar
- Select "Profile" from the drop down menu
- Click the "Edit Profile" at the top of your gallery
- Edit your username in the appropriate field
- Click "Save" at the bottom to save changes